Tuesday 9 June 2009

Well, yet again it has been a while - so here goes......

Not a lot been going on knit & crochet wise - I have started a crochet tunic and a baby blanket for my friends Liz and Darren who gave birth to baby Thomas on Friday - just like his big sis Jessica he is gorgeous. I didn't get to meet the little fellow until Sunday as we were at a wedding on Friday. My cousin Carl married his now wife Jo - Really lovely day. I can't believe that he now has two children and is married, it didn't seem that long ago we were all playing together as kids! (sound old don't I)!

Well it seems that I have more projects on the go than completed ones! Here's a little list:

Crochet baby blanket (well only just started for baby Thomas)

Crochet Tunic and Crochet Cardi.

Knitting a hooded top for Buddy (this has been sitting in my knitting bag for ages)

Making a patchwork quilt for my bed (this is a long term project though!)

All this on top of any orders I receive for bibs, crochet or knitted stuff.

Well I can't seem to help it - I see nice yarn, have to have it and can't wait to do something with it! Not very patient you see.

It has been really busy in the world of DJS Tackle - we started our big advertising campaign last week with adverts and product reviews in Carpworld and UK Carp/Angling Times. This has worked really well and we have had some really positive feed back and some good orders. What's really exciting is we have become stockists of Viper bait boats and Ultima line in the last couple of weeks - which is good as it adds more to the range! Well enough of the boring fishing stuff.

My little Buddy has grown up all of a sudden. He has become a right little boy - apart from the fact I had to buy new shoes again - he is now a size 6! apparently the size of a 2-3 year old ( he is only 14 months), but I put him to bed tonight under a quilt and his head resting on a cot pillow, whereas before he has been in a sleep bag or grow bag i think (lol) and no pillow. He does look so very cute. He loves his sleep that boy - he didn't stir until 8.15am today - so hopefully similar tomorrow!

If I get permission I will post pics of baby Thomas and the wedding - watch this space.

Thanks for stopping by.
Clare x


No comments:

Post a Comment